Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Preschool day one!


Today was the first day of preschool.  A day I cannot believe is here.  I swear it was just yesterday...... No I'm not going to finish that sentence. I hate it when people are constantly telling me how fast time goes... As if I already didn't know that. So I won't be that person. Preschool today went well. 



This is him.... This is me. Lol I'm lame and I don't care. For the past 4 years it's just been him and I.  A part of me had to let go today. And as eager and willing as I was. It still means change. No matter how you swing it... Change is hard. 



My baby is growing up weather I like it or not.... 

He's so smart, and when he talks I could listen for hours. Well let me reiterate, when he tells stories I could listen for hours. The superfluous 'whys' I can do without. 
My children are amazing I love them both for there individuality. I hope and pray preschool will be a nice routine for us all;) on the other side of things. I've been sewing A LOT!!  




 




A few things I've made for the CL fair. 

I've set some pretty high goals for myself to reach this year and most of them have been successful. But I have a lot more mountains to climb and my philosophy is you get what you put in. Meaning nothing in this world is handed to you, and if you work hard enough your goals and dreams will be reached. So right now I'm staying focused and working hard.... I'm a vendor at the country living fair in Georgia for gods sake!! This is something I've wanted for so long I'm still overwhelmed I got in!!! 

1 comment:

  1. :)
    A new chapter .....school!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete