Thursday, August 1, 2013

Because tonight i was thinking about you.






My dearest Owen,

I found this picture of you and I together, and It made me realize the special bond that you and I share. My love for you is so deep within my soul that nothing in this world could pull us apart. Not a damn thing. This love is pure. It comes from a place inside of me that only you and I know.  I knew from the time I was a little girl I wanted to grow up and become a mother. That is what I wanted to do with me life. Was have you! You allowed me to become a mother. For that I will be eternally grateful. When I look at your innocent face. I know that someday some girl will break your heart, I know some kid might be mean to you, I know that you might not get the job you wanted, or the life you thought you deserved.  As your mom looking at you and knowing that life will throw you curve balls it is not always easy. I just hope that I can raise you strong enough to withstand the high winds that life has a tendency to blow your way.  Sometimes it will be cruel, wrong, and unfair.... but with all that hardship. Peace will then follow.

 "We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness."


No comments:

Post a Comment