Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Georgia here we come!




So after years of fantasizing that this day would be here.... And on Friday the day came,  they told me I've been accepted to be a vendor at the COUNTRY LIVING FAIR IN GEORGIA!   For the last 3 years my sister and I have been shoppers at the country living fair in Ohio. Every year we go we drool at the awesome things for sale. And we whine about how lucky the vendors are to be doing so well. And wah wah wah. 
Any ways this year is my turn. My husband has quite the permanent  peeked look on his face since I told him the news. The hefty booth fee is a bit of a hard pill to swallow.  Sometimes reaching a goal means putting all those excuses aside and just jumping in full force. Lowering my expectations and hoping for a safe and happy trip. 
I'm so excited about being a vendor there that I ran into a few people at the store the other day. People I rarely talk too and I think within the first sentence I sounded something like: oh hey briana how are you. " oh I'm great, going to the country living fair in October"! That's about the gist of it. 




So that's what's been going on with me... I'm just so blessed my children are healthy, and we have food in our bellies, a roof over our heads, I couldn't ask for a thing more. I know how lucky we are. And I'll spend everyday of my life making sure my boys know that too.  



No comments:

Post a Comment