Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Few new coffee totes


Few new bags i've been working on.  I get so inspired by fabric. I have Burlap it sits there and taunts me. Until i get myself to the fabric store i have no motivation to make anything. Then i come across a print like the one to my left. I LOVE this print. Its vintage, it has subdue colors looks a little Indian and bohemian, but at the same time is reminds me of cattails and something my grandma would of had covered on a cushion on her porch, and as a young girl i would have seen and thought oh grandma and her eclectic style... but now i see it and drool. Funny how our styles change over time. Ive probably passed this print a thousand times but today it caught my eye and i couldn't refuse.







 
This bag is just lovely...






















                                                                   Love these boys...







What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
- Goethe


No comments:

Post a Comment